Many foster youth experience overwhelming trauma throughout their lives. Our programs address past trauma, support successful employment, and promote healing and self-sufficiency in adulthood.
RightWay partners with transition-age foster youth and re-entry youth to find and keep good jobs, secure safe housing, and access mental health care, all while providing a supportive community.
Your donation can provide the gift of a place to call home in Los Angeles for one Youth:
- $32 provides one day of rent / $240 provides one week of rent / $960 provides one month of rent
- $63 provides one week of food / $250 provides one month of food
- $60 provides one month of Internet Connectivity
- $50 provides one month of Health & Wellness Supplies
- $200 provides one month of Home Essentials & Laundry
- $100 provides one month of Heat, Gas, Water, and Electricity
- $35 provides one day of mental health services / $195 provides one week of mental health services / $770 provides one month of mental health services
This year, be a part of giving transition-age foster youth a safe place to live, work, grow, and heal.